The IOGAP combinesthe expertise of international and local world renowned group analysts andgroup
psychotherapists offering Education &Training for those wishing tobecome Group workers and Therapists
as well as Advanced skills training forcurrently practicing Group Workers and Therapists under a two
tiered programme.Ongoing membership offers Collegial and Educational Events.
The low cost courses will comprise;
· One year Certificate Course with 5 modules of theoretical seminarsconcurrent with clinical
experience in small and median groups. There will be a3 day weekend congress during most modules
some with international guestspeakers.
· A 2 year AdvancedClinical Course will enable all group workers to become more capable andempathic
group leaders better at containing difficulties in an analytic group framework.
· Personalised individual training opportunities for conductinggroups.
· Training is Melbourne based while Distance Education facilitiesfor personal supervision of groups
conducted by trainees also offered.
· Starting date of the first Module of the Certificate Course is early October 2010.
Fees for 5Modules will be $2500/-
· The Advanced Course starts mid April 2011. Fees $2500/yr
Contact: President Dr Sabar Rustomjee
Herbert Hahn, Ph
Mailing address for enquiries : AdministrativeManager IOGAP PO 2123 Moorabbin,
3189, Australia or Email: email@example.com